Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bedbeddy Manners

I, for one, can not stand when someone does not have good bedbuddy manners. Do you have good ones? Find out below.

1) Spending The Night
If you called past 6pm spending the night should be an option. If you called past 9pm it's pretty much required. If the person came over of their own accord... it's a classy gesture, and should be considered if you want to get laid regularly, but its not a must.

2) Offering Her Clothes
C'mon, guys! A guy is willing to come home with you for what may be just a one night stand and you need to need to think about giving her a tee shirt and shorts to wear for the walk of shame? Take it from Pauly D and let her have one of your shirts.

3) How Long Is Too Long To Linger After Sex
Depends on your relationship and the time of day. If it before 6pm, and it was clearly a meaningless, you really don't have an excuse to hang around past the 15minute cuddle/nap session unless otherwise advised. I hate when people linger after sex if I'm giving them hints to leave. Such hints include "That was good.", "We need to do this again sometime soon", "So what're your plans for today?", and my all time favorite "Well, I need a cigarette after that one! So I'll walk with you to your car, babes.". With fuck buddies I know and l have no problem invading their bed for a quick nap after the deed but that really needs to be earned.

4) Leaving Things Behind
Mi casa es no su casa! So, unless we're actual friends and do more then just fuck, or in a relationship do NOT leave anything at my house. I, too, once thought it'd give me a reason to see you again. But I promise you, a one-night-stand's necklaces will end up one of two places- a pawn shop, or a gift a to my little brother, depending on how much it's worth. If a friend with benefits or a boyfriend leaves something, of course I'll call him & even drive over to give it back.

5)Dealing With Roommates
Don't leave alone? That's fine, if you have your own room, or can kick your roommate out, we can still hook up. But there are some basic Roommate Rules. Introduce him/her to the roommates. I don't care if they're just a one night stand, and you have no intentions of calling them back, its just right. Also, if your roommates aren't savy to the one night stand routine, let them know what's up. Nothing ruins a moment like your walking in on her/him naked. Lastly, let them know if s/he slept over so that all jockes and rude questions can wait until they leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment