Thursday, December 29, 2011

Not Even Interested

Do you ever want someone so badly that no one else even looks good anymore? My ex came over tonight, trying to get a quickie or something, and I just wasn't feeling it. Like, he's cute enough, too quiet and nice for my liking, but, hey, whatever. And I just couldn't, I wasn't even interested in his growling ass. I could tell that it wasn't going to happen when he kissed me out of nowhere, and I was just like "Damn, I want a cigarette." to myself. But when he started talking about how I hurt him by breaking up with him... I was done. Like, we didn't even do anything together except have sex. He doesn't smoke, or drink, or party... just sits there. And he's very against that, so I couldn't even be myself around him. Of course, he leaves in a huff, all types of angry. Now, two hours later, I half way wish I'd just gone through with it. Faded, and extremely horny, with no type of dick to be had. *Sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment