Saturday, December 31, 2011

Taurus' Are Sexual Creatures

My mother is a combination of Buddhist, Jewish, and which ever religion is having an open buffet that day. With that said, my religious beliefs have no name, and cannot be described easily. I do have some Pagan family, so I'm very into "New Age" type of stuff, including horoscope. I'm a Taurus, April 26 to be exact. Today, before heading to a bar with my mother, we stopped at Barns & Noble. I bought a copy of Kama Suutra (that'll have to be a WHOLE other post) and did some reading on my sign and how it affects my sex life in Judith's Bennet's book Sex Signs. It's AMAZED how accurate it was! According Bennet, I am extremely sensual, and seductive. I like to agree. My sign is ruled by Venus, who traditionally represents love, sex, beauty, prosperity, fertility, military victory, and all things female. Does that not describe me, or what? Bennet writes "From the bedroom to the kitchen, she seems to hold in her genetic code total memory of all things eternally female." I suppose that is true. I like to cook, and please and generally make my current man happy. Another thing I found interesting was that Taurus's tend to have a need to be needed. I've never thought of it like that. I guess that's right. Kind of like how a puppy will lick your hand for a treat, just to feel loved... I guess, for lack of a better term, is a good way of putting it. Tarus' are very giving, in all relationships, not only sexual. We enjoy simple pleasures such as "good sex, good food, and good company, usually in that precise order". Although Taurus' are very sexually active, we are ALSO EXTREMELY romantic. Bennet says "..few people are aware of the deep romanticism that ruins. Send her a rose (which she dearly loves) and she will love you forever. From that single rose her rich imagination will fill vases with the most perfect bouquets. The romance factor cannot be underestimated. Lady Taurus would feel right at home in King Arthur's court. The thought of a knight on a white horse is enough to make any red-blooded Taurian consider throwing over friends, family, and job to follow him wherever he beckons (which she has been known to do)." Again, scarily accurate. According to other sources about Taurus', we were extremely aggressive when it comes to sex, and our perfect guy is someone who can push us to let our boundaries and fears go. And can be equally as aggressive as us. Hmm. Want to know what your sign needs to do with your sexlife? email me, and I'll let you kno [:

No comments:

Post a Comment