Friday, December 23, 2011

Long time, no write

Hi all!
I'm sorry, I haven't posted in forever, had some personal affairs to tend to!

ANYHOW! I'm quite excited to say my sex life has stayed strong. I love Italian men, and I love Puerto Rican men (myself being half Puerto Rican) but what do I love more? A man who is half Puerto Rican, and half Italian. GODDAMN. It's lovely. Italian men, I find, make amazing lovers. Whenever I'm with an Italian man I feel like I'm cared for. My two favorite lovers are Italian. Puerto Ricans can definitely use their tongue, and get quite rough! And when you put that together... well damn. That's all I can say.
Monday I have a date with my Italian lover. By date, I mean he buys me lunch, then fucks my brains out. I love it because we're so use to each other that it's not awkward. The last time we were together I had to work, and just wanted a quickie. I went over, got naked, and got into his bed. He just smiled, and then proceeded to do the same. It's also nice because we're constantly trying to keep it fresh, and different. (Thank god I have a lover as willing to do insane, clown positions as myself) He likes to grab me, and put me into any new position he pleases, and I'm more than willing. But what he really loves is my head... in fact, That will be my next post.. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment