Friday, December 30, 2011

Maybe I'm More Old Fashion Than I thought

Sure, I rock a lip ring, tongue ring, and two tattoos. I may be called a hipster when i go out. I may be the "boss bitch" at work. But when it comes to relationships, and the bedroom I think I'm as old fashion as it gets (in some ways). I love a long ass night of fucking like rabbits, but what I like more than anything is sleeping next to the person, waking up extra early, and then making them breakfast. I think because I spend all day yelling at people and being in charge, I like to come home to someone else in charge. The sexiest thing ever is a man who will tell me to shut up, get naked, and get into bed. I'm not needy, but I like to feel.. vulnerable, and small. Maybe this is due to my daddy issues, who knows. I haven't had a "legit" boyfriend in a while, since breaking up, and making up, then breaking BACK up with my now ex. Part of me misses just having regular sex, or even phone sex, without that awkward, beating around the bush point. It's 5:30am, why am I up? I'm not even sure what I'm writing... I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment