Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nice Surprise

So, perhaps the whole "I don't want to be with you, I just want to have sex with you" attitude must have really been apparent when he kept trying to suggest things to do, and I just kept insisting he just comes over and "'watch a movie". It's not that I don't want a boyfriend, and it's definitely not that he's a bad guy... he's just boring. Like he didn't interest me much the first time we went out together, and he certainly doesn't now. When we were together he felt almost... false. Like he was doing, and saying things a boyfriend should, not that he felt.
Needless to say, it was obvious that this sexcapade was going to lead to more troubles then I wished for (despite the fact that I was aching, with built up sexual frustration since I didn't hook up with the Italian) so we agreed to disagree and just not hook up. Depressing? Yes, because he was Puerto Rican, & an okay lay. I say okay because he was rather... just mellow. No feeling, no passion... just thrusting..
So, obviously, my day became damper, excruciatingly horny, and very few things could change that... or so I though.
It's been a while since I had phone sex. By a while, I mean a few weeks, one or two. It's always pleasant, the fact that it's your mind (the most sensitive sexual "organ") does most of the work. Sure, I usually get off of phone sex, but it's never a "HOLY FUCK BALLS MY BRAINS WERE JUST FUCKED OUT" it's usually a "Ahh, that was nice... it took the edge off". I mean who truly gets total satisfaction out phone sex. It's usually a fucking teaser. Yeah, I can hear you talking about your cock, but unless it's inside of me, fucking my senseless, I'm not 100% happy.
This is different. I mean, I have never, ever, had a gasping, grabbing sheets, cum running down my thigh orgasm from phone sex... until tonight. Actually 4 of them. Like goddamn I had to nap afterwards. I was sweating, hair a mess, and bed looking like it just survived a massive sexcapade.
So I guess all in all today wasn't a total fail. Would i have liked a cock (or even a damn finger that wasn't mine)? Of course. But this was just as good, if not better. I'm still amazed. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment