Friday, December 23, 2011

I love to give head (though I do not speak for the rest of my sex)

I, personally, love giving head. I love to please, and knowing that my lover is getting off of what I'm doing turns me on completely. My current, and favorite, lover loves when I give him head so much that he not only goes down on me for a good 60 minutes, but he gives me a wonderful neck and back massage while we cuddle in bed. Here are a few tips and tricks I've learned:


  1. Getting over the gag reflex: Unfortunately, I had a bit of an eating disorder that started in high school. Because I used to throw up so much, my gag reflex is almost gone. I'm NOT suggesting anyone throw up, but there is an easier way to get rid of, or reduce your gag reflex. When you brush your teeth, brush your tongue, and hold the tooth brush as far back in your throat as you can without puking. You may tear up, or gag a little, but hold it for about 10 seconds. Repeat 3 times, everyday. You'll see each day you can go back further. 
  2. Get sloppy!: I know, the idea of slobbering all over your man's cock may not be appealing to you, but most guys love it. I remember the first time I gave head to someone. I was a deer in head lights, and all I could think was Oh my god... I'm drooling! but he digs it. Try licking up and down is shaft to make if nice and wet (giving head is easier when his penis is wet). Don't feel embarrassed about a little bit of spit on you chin, it's all to please your man, and trust me, the sight of you, on your knees, getting into sucking on his member will make him explode.
  3. Don't forget his balls: I know, I was a bit afraid to venture there before. It took a few times, and a few more drinks. But once I did I found out my Italian lover LOVES it. I start by licking his whole shaft, then hold his cock in one hand, jerking it, and slowly take his balls into my mouth. I suck, lick, and tickle. He once said that me sucking his balls while I jerk him off was like a "two for one". Hearing him moan, and rub my shoulders is amazing. 
  4. Stop the spit verses swallow debate: I know that we hear it all of the time, but every guy I've ever spoken to said it didn't matter. Semen doesn't particularly taste bad, just different. That bitter, saltyish taste you get while giving him head is his precum, so you've already tasted it. Just imagine about a tablespoon of that in your mouth. If that really doesn't appeal to you, tell him, and ask him not to. Or you could wait until he's close to cumming (you'll feel him tighten in your mouth almost) and tell him to fuck you. 
I get off from simply knowing I'm pleasing my man. So when I'm down on my knees, with his hard cock in my mouth, listening to him moan, I'm happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment